Expat Guide Turkey - Question & Answer

You can ask questions about Turkish Citizenship, Residence Permit, Work Permit to us

University in Turkey
elham 4 weeks önce gönderdi

Hi, I am Elham. I am from Afghanistan. I have finished school, is it possible to study at your university? I want to study at your university

Study & Education


  • Expat Guide Turkey
    April 5, 2021 - 3:09 pm

    Requirements to get enrolled in university in Turkey vary according to university and faculty. If you meet the criteria and will be admitted to university in Turkey you will be eligible for student visa in order to obtain student residence permit later. This kind of permit can be extended multiple times for as long as your education in Turkey will be continued.

    Kind Regards,

Write a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *