Expat Guide Turkey - Question & Answer

You can ask questions about Turkish Citizenship, Residence Permit, Work Permit to us

Overstaying fee
Mohammad 4 weeks önce gönderdi

Hello ,
I left turkey by my self and I had a paper from police to leave and pay an amount of about 2000 tl , but I had no money , I stayed about one year and 10 months over my allowed 90 days , I returned to turkey after 4 months to pay my fee and enter but they sent back to Jordan on a flight without me paying for the ticket .. I found out that the panned time for my situation is 2 years , if I go now do I have to pay the fee as the panned time already passed . Thanks

Residence Permit


Write a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *