Expat Guide Turkey - Question & Answer

You can ask questions about Turkish Citizenship, Residence Permit, Work Permit to us

Migrating with family to Turkey
Mahpara Bukhari 4 weeks önce gönderdi

Sir Kindly guide me if I have a job in Pakistan of 17 scale in education department or as a CSP officer and if we want to migrate in turkey permanent with family .then tell me how can we do this to take a citizen permit of turkey and can our job will be transfer there with a same scale. And can by buying a property in turkey we can get a citizen permit.

Residence Permit


Write a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *