The building, which was laid in 1940 as the Private Administration Dispensary, was added to a hospital ward in 1960, and completed in 1974 with the addition of a floor. In 1982, the transition from a 10-bed health center to a 50-bed Silivri State Hospital was completed. In 1989, with the help of the Ministry and the public, a two-storey additional building was put into service. The service started on 13.03.2009 in the new hospital building whose construction was started on 06.07.2007 by the Special Provincial Administration. The land area of the hospital, consisting of 3 blocks, is 13500 m², closed area is 16008 m², and the open car park area is 5400 m² (for 153 vehicles). It merged with Selim Pasha Emergency Aid and Traumatology Hospital on 01.08.2010 with the decision of the ministry. Selim Pasha additional service building is established on 25.000 m2 open and 7500 m2 closed area.
Silivri Prof. Dr. Necmi Ayanoğlu Public Hospital aims to provide health services in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation on the Development and Evaluation of Health Quality and to ensure the continuity of the Quality Management System and to continuously improve the system.
It also aims to follow technological developments without compromising ethical principles and to provide healthcare services that increase the quality of life of the society with pioneering practices in health with a service understanding of national quality standards, focused on patient, patient relatives and employee satisfaction.It has adopted as a corporate mission to become a public hospital registered in the eyes of patients, to become a brand in the region with the quality of the health services it provides.
The hospital respects the patient’s rights, gives them the right to choose a doctor and is baby-friendly. By following the developing medical technologies closely, it provides modern, effective health services at a level that will satisfy its patients.