Marmaris Public Hospital started to serve with a doctor, a midwife and a health officer in 1955 with a capacity of 10 beds.An Internal Medicine physician was appointed as the first specialist to the hospital. Later, branches of General Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Pediatrics and Diseases were opened. In 1979, the bed capacity was increased to 25. In 1995, the capacity of 50 beds continues to serve by moving to its new building. With the transition to the new building, the Operating Room, Radiology, Laboratory, Cardiology and Dental Polyclinic services started to be provided. In 2009, the Imaging Center started to serve with outsourcing services. In 2010, Physical Therapy Polyclinic and Physiotherapy were opened. In 2011, the International Patient Unit was opened to develop Tourism in Health. 2012 Dental Polyclinic and Pathology left the main building and moved to Armutalan neighborhood. It has been in service for 5 months since June 2014. It was put into service again as of 2015. In 2015, the bed capacity was reduced to 70 in order to provide better quality service to our patients in accordance with Health Quality Standards. As a result of the treacherous coup attempt in July 2016, 6 Military Hospitals were transferred to our Institution. The building, which was taken over as 50 beds, started to be used as an additional service building for the hospital. The building was made compliant with the standards of the Ministry of Health and registered as 25 beds, and the number of beds in our hospital in general increased to 95.