İzmir Bozyaka Traınıng And Research Hospıtal was put into service in 1958 with its 400 staff bed in the old building of today’s Seyfi Demirsoy Public Hospital under the name of SSK Buca Hospital. In 1983, it was qualified as Training Hospital. In 1995, it moved to its newly built building in Bozyaka district with the name of SSK Izmir Training Hospital with all its personnel and equipment. Upon its affiliation to the Ministry of Health, as of 19.02.2005, it was named as the Ministry of Health Izmir Training and Research Hospital. With the approval of the General Directorate of Treatment Services of the Ministry of Health, its name was changed to Izmir Bozyaka Training and Research Hospital in order to prevent name confusion with other hospitals in 2008. İzmir Bozyaka Traınıng And Research Hospital consists of 8 blocks with a closed area of 55.000 m² on an area of 35.356 m². there is 96.5 m² closed area per patient in the hospital, which has 570 patient beds in total (30 single person (23 with shower and wc), 58 two-person (9 with shower, wc), 128 3-person room, 4 rooms for 4 persons and a room for 6-8-10 people). In addition to these, there are 23 Emergency observation beds and 14 Hemodialysis observation beds. There are a total of 30 clinics in our hospital. 13 of them have the status of service clinics, 17 of them are training clinics and provide specialty training.