Gaziosmanpaşa Taksim Education and Research Hospital was established in 1875. After the 1893 fire, the hospital moved to a rented house near the Russian Consulate and tried to relocate to its original location after the Russian Consul complained about the incidents around, and this project could not be realized despite long efforts due to high cost. Upon this, AĞAHAMI, which is adjacent to the current land of the hospital, was first rented, and then the land in the location of the Italian Hospital was sold and its ownership was taken in 1904. A new 35-bed capacity building and operating room was built in the garden of the acquired building. In 1949, it was decided to build a 50-bed fırst aıd hospıtal and sanıtary servıce statıon at its present location. In 1950, the first aid service with a capacity of 75 beds was opened. In 1962, the hospital was equipped with the latest systems and modern equipment and increased to 160 bed capacity, and was made to provide Emergency Service with the Internal Medicine, Intante, Nisahiye, X-ray and Laboratory Services and the Blood Bank established under the management of British experts. After the fire disaster in 2018, the renovation was completed in the Main Hospital Building in the Karayolları Neighborhood and the health services in the Physical Therapy Training and Research Hospital in the Mevlana District were reorganized. As of 2019, Pediatric Emergency Service, Pediatrics Clinic, Orthopedics Clinic, Otolaryngology Clinic, Palliative Care Unit, Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Clinic, 3rd Level Intensive Care Unit continue to serve.