Kutahya Museum

Kutahya Museum, next to the Ulu Mosque, the building known as Umur-bin Savci Madrasa was opened to visitors in 1965. The madrasa building was built in 1314 by one of the Germiyan Beys, Umur Bin Savci, under the name of Vacidiye Madrasa. The portal of the building, which was built of cut stone, shows the … Continue reading Kutahya Museum