The concept of e-invoice has become so important at the last years. E-Invoice is an invoice type, prepared electronically. It is transmitted to the buyer and seller through the servers of the Ministry of Finance. It is also not printed on paper. The deadlines, cancellations or refunds vary according to the paper invoice.
ADVANTAGES OF E-INVOICE
- E-Invoice reduces your operational load while providing a cost advantage.
- With E-Invoice, you can prepare your bills faster. Thus, you save on staff time.
- Your customers can see your invoices instantly. Your invoice will never be lost.
- You can reach your old bills very easily at any time. You won’t get lost in the files. Your invoices are archived on digital media. You also get rid of the cost and cost of storing the invoice.
- You can integrate it with your accounting system.
- It is easier to reconcile with customers and sellers.
- Reduce paper consumption by e-invoice and contribute environment.
- In the near future, all companies will have to switch to e-invoice. For this reason, it is useful to enter the system early.
DO I HAVE TO USE E-INVOICE ?
Generally, many businesses are not required to switch to e-invoice. However, if you don’t have to switch to e-invoice, you can optionally switch to e-invoice to take advantage of the e-Invoice. You cannot send e-invoice without registering to e-invoice system. If you are a small business, it’s not obligatory to use e-invoice for you. But, if you meet the conditions, you must register to the e-invoice system. After completing your e-invoice application, you will be ready to organize e-invoice for your customers who is registered to e-invoice system.
The concept of investment incentive is so important in Turkey. In order to support foreign and local investments, the Investment Incentive System came into force in 2012. The main purposes of the system :
- Directing savings to investments with high added value,
- Increasing production and employment,
- Encouraging investments to increase international competitiveness and high R & D content,
- Increasing international direct investments,
- Reducing regional development disparities,
- Supporting clustering and environmental protection and research and development activities.
Turkey is divided 6 regions in terms of investment concept. It aims to reduce the development gap between the provinces and to increase the production and export potential of the provinces. According to the development level of provinces, the intensity of aid has been differentiated. The sectors to be supported are determined by taking into account the potentials of the provinces and their economic scale sizes.
Finally, with the concept of investment incentive system, many foreign investors started to make a serious amount of investment in Turkey. Developing the investment conditions is so essential for foreign investors who want to make direct investments to Turkey.
The Financial Seal is an electronic certificate infrastructure prepared by Tübitak-Public SM for the Presidency within the framework of the General Communiqué of Tax Procedure Law No. 397. That is the electronic state of the firm seal. The financial seal is delivered to you by Tübitak and has the appearance of a USB device. It replaces the electronic stamp. In this sense, it can also be called a corporate e-signature. If you are a legal firm and would like to be an electronic bill user, you must apply for a financial seal. You can obtain the financial seal by filling out the application form via the web page of Kamu SM and forwarding the financial seal to Tübitak. Then you use this seal in order to identify your company in the electronic invoice application stage. In this way, the information of your institution will be verified.
I would like to share a little warning here; The financial seal needs to be renewed every 3 years. In addition, in case of the change of the title of the company, the financial seal obtained from the former title shall be invalid. For this reason, you must apply for a financial seal again with the new title.
I mentioned the e-signature and the financial seal are separate things. The most important difference of the e-signature from the financial seal is the substitution to the person instead of the firm. The e-signature replaces the person’s wet signature
An electronic signature or digital signature is electronic data that has been added to another electronic data or has a logical connection with electronic data and is used for authentication purposes. Also known as e-signature. It is a legal authentication system that can be used in electronic environments instead of signatures. According to Law No. 5070, e-signature is equivalent to wet signature. Signing process is performed by using certificates issued by organizations authorized to distribute e-signature certificates. Our company is one of the authorized foundations in Turkey to provide e-signature for your legal processes.
E-signature, also known as electronic signature, is one of the best electronic products in recent years. This application was first used in certain areas, but now it is used in many units in both private and public spheres. This system, which can be used by attaching to computer products, ensures that the person’s wet signature is disposed of in an electronic environment. This device, similar to the USB devices used in computers, authenticates to see who is doing the operation on the computer. E-signature operation system is made through numeric codes, but the person who is given the electronic signature application is registered in the e-signature and ensures that it performs the transactions smoothly and gives information about who belongs to each kind of computer output.
We can list the main advantages of e-signature as :
- Electronic signature, in any way that people process on the computer to print out the document and wet signature on it, and then taken to the relevant unit, such as the time loss is eliminated.
- E-signature documents prepared without e-signature can be sent to the appropriate location on the system by sending the steps later.
- In addition, if you are working as an international company and you want to sign a document with the company you are negotiating with, you can provide it through the computer which is one of the benefits of e-signature.
- In short, e-signature provides people with speed, time and safety.
As a general rule, you want to work dependently or independently in Turkey is essential to obtain work permits for foreigners. In addition, only Turkish citizens are cared for and there are occupations that foreigners cannot do due to their special laws. According to Article 6 of the International Labor Law No. 6735; it was stated by the foreigners that the work permits for the occupations, which are only for Turkish citizens, will be rejected in other laws. Occupations for foreigners have also been clarified.
- Dentistry, midwifery and nursing
- Veterinary medicine
- Directorate of private hospitals
- Within the territorial waters, captain, fish, oysters, mussels, sponges, pearls, corals etc. issuance, diving, exploration, guidance, craftsman, clerk, crew
- Customs Brokerage
- Security officer in private or public institutions
The concept of e-invoice is very useful for companies who organize invoices frequently. It will be so helpful that organizing invoices on the internet. You will connect to GİB’s online server and create your e-invoice. Today, with the globalizing world conditions, there are many advantages of being an e-invoice user.
- Reduces your cost. (printer, toner, cartridge, paper, etc. stationery)
- It will be easier to store because invoices will be on the internet.
- Past invoices can be found more easily.
- It will be more convenient to purchase and send invoice between two companies.
- You don’t have to deal with cargo.
- You can integrate with your accounting system.
- The risk of losing invoices is reduced.
- Environment friendly.
- Easier reconciliation with your vendors and customers
The concept of registered e-mail which is known as KEP in Turkey has started to be obligatory in many legal transactions. KEP is a system that allows formal correspondence to be made in electronic environment in accordance with the legislation, in international standards and technically safe. The standard e-mail (SEP) has become one of the most widely used communication tools and channels in the world because of the widespread use of the Internet, the easy transmission of all kinds of information and documents and low cost. Communication with the SEP is not legally valid as it is not considered to be safe and the transmission cannot be fully established and is a form of communication that can be denied. On electronic media, which reduces costs, enables to be efficient and fast; There is a need for reliable, undeniable communication with legal validity. In this respect, “Registered Electronic Mail” is accepted as a legally valid, reliable, undeniable and profable way of communication.
The concept of KEP; any notification made in electronic form; citation, notice, application, petition, correspondence between the commercial parties, tender, tender, sharing of the contract documents, companies, declarations, invoices, extracts, instructions such as shipments, meetings of corporations, such as meeting a lot of different content, the message reached. Finally, we can say the main usage areas of KEP are listed below :
- With the KEP system, all kinds of official, private and commercial documents or papers, institutions and individuals can be sent and received electronically between the parties.
- All kinds of correspondence, document sharing, contract, notification, warning / notification, e-invoice, telephone call dumps, bank instructions, credit card statement submissions, orders, tender offers, e-commerce transactions it will be used in countless areas.
- If requested by users, secure communication and electronic documents in a secure environment by ensuring the confidentiality of communication will be possible with the value added services provided by KEP.
The concept of e-signature has become obligatory in many different areas of legal processes in Turkey.
We can list the main usage areas of e-signature below:
- In e-government application (turkiye.gov.tr)
- In public projects (UYAP, Ministry of Industry, EKAP …) where e-signatures are required,
- Within the scope of MERSİS Project,
- In customs and foreign trade transactions,
- In the Registered Electronic Mail (PEP) System,
- In employee service contracts and all other contracts,
- Upon submission of bank instructions,
- On performance, permit, overtime and expense forms,
- In signing the resolutions of the General Assembly, the Board of Shareholders and the Board of Directors,
- In the order process in dealer network communication,
- In the e-Signing of the electronic archive,
- You can use it in all applications that require a wet signature.
The concept of e-invoice is playing an important role on Turkish invoicing system. Digitalization is rapidly changing the rules of the world that we live in. While those who adapt to this rapid change continue to live and progress, those who fall behind the digitization process are doomed to be eliminated or to be left behind. One of the new tools of digitalization is e-invoice. E-Invoice adds value to businesses that know how to take advantage of it.
There are a lot of advantages of using e-invoice for small businesses.
- Your billing costs are reduced, your money remains in your pocket.
- Your receipts speed up, you control your cash flow.
- You also get rid of the workload and cost of storing
- You can integrate with your accounting system. Thus, your accounting processes become faster and easier.
- At the end of the month, your accountant can work in a synchronized way instead of forwarding invoices, thus avoiding possible errors.
- You can protect nature.
Refers to the regulation and storage of wage and journal books on electronic environment and to be given to the related parties electronically. The Notary approvals mentioned above are not required since they do not have to be stored in paper. With eDefter, since the books are not kept in paper and are not subject to approval, companies; the cost of the notary, paper, ink and storage costs are saved, and financial management can use the utility programs to better control. This may not be important for a company that uses 100 pages per year, but 1 million pages per year means serious savings for companies that print notebooks.
The timestamped cover pages (warrant) of the books stored in the XBRL format and digital media are sent to the Finance Department (GİB) on a monthly basis.
Since e-ledger is a new application, these financial advisors or companies may not want to enter this field. In addition to the additional e-ledger additional program or module needs to be taken. Each invoice or receipt is entered separately; workload will increase because there is no bulk recording. Since the chapters will be forwarded to the Finance Ministry at the end of the third month, it is necessary to establish a more accurate, reversal and correction registration logic. Additional fields must be entered during registration for each transaction, document number, payment type etc.